Getting ready to race...
DOWNLOAD PRE-RACE BULLETIN here. DOWNLOAD WEIGH-IN PROTOCOLS here
SEE LANE DRAW here
BEFORE THE RACE WEEKEND
- You will be sent a confirming email with instructions about signing in for your race.
- You may check the Lane Draw online to see who you will be racing against in your category.
- Check the time and pay specific attention to the time zone.on our website. All race times posted will be listed in Eastern Standard Time EST (CANADA).
- If you have not received your race instructions 48 hours prior to race weekend that includes your unique sign in code, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should test your connection days in advance of your race.
ON RACE WEEKEND:
- Go to the Time-Team CIRC Race Portal and login40 minutes prior to your scheduled race.
- Lightweights will need to weigh themselves, take a picture or video on scales with time stamp and send it to email@example.com. Weighins must take place starting at 7:00 AM EST and no later than 1 hour before race
- Continue your warmup race routine and get ready to race. DO NOT TOUCH THE PM5 monitor FOR ANY REASON.
- You will see a 5 minute to race warning, then a 2 minute to race, 1 minute.
- Race Start Procedures: Your PM5 Monitors will display a countdown from SIT READY, ATTENTION GO. At the start of the countdown - all competitors should be sitting still and the flywheels not moving. The computer can detect the movement and will wait until all flywheels are stopped. On your own erg's PM5 Display, the start sequence will show 3 different screens "SIT READY, ATTENTION and then ROW.
- If the boats on the race clock overhead don't move and the PM5 continues to pick up the erg score on its battery backup the race will continue uninterrupted. Competitors should be reminded to continue racing no matter what is displayed on the laptop screens and only stop when they finish their distance or they are told by the lane official to stop.
FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA